• A1: Demonstrate a critical knowledge of traditional and contemporary approaches to strategic management for the air transport industry.
• B1: Critically analyse existing and potential strategies for the air transport industry.
• C1: Critically evaluate and apply models and theories to conduct a strategic analysis for an air transport organisation.
• D1: To recognise best practice across industries and through strategic analysis, formulate strategic choices for the application within the air transport industry.
The assessment of this module consists of a formal report (4,000 words) in which students will:
• Critically evaluate and apply strategic management models and theories to conduct a strategic analysis of an air transport organisation,
• Critically evaluate the selected organisation’s existing strategies and impact.
• Propose potential alternative strategies for the future strategic direction of the organisation based on detailed and reasoned discussion to support competitive advantage strategies and positioning.
The report must be Harvard Referenced
WORD COUNT: 4,000